Little bits and pieces

Little bits and pieces
these squares finish at 1" each

Monday, January 23, 2012

My first post

Hello blogging world.  I have no idea how this is going to go, but I follow a lot of blogs and thought I'd give it a try.  I'm a wife and mother, a grammy (in fact, I'm watching 2 of them today), an avid quilt enthusiast, and nurse; pretty much in that order.  I'll post sporatically and try to figure out how to add pictures.  I've even thought of doing a tutorial or two.  We'll see.  Probably this will be more for me than anyone else, but let me know if you see something you like.  It's a brave new world out there in cyberspace and I guess it's time for me to join it.  MB

1 comment:

  1. Waving at you MBL -- congratulations on your new blog. Of course I want to check it out. Don't forget to show some of your quilts as you keep going. Think about joining in on Design Wall Monday it "forces" you to post every Monday and will build readership. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete